Friday, August 22, 2014

Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer


Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer -$30.00 US

(Disclosure: this post contains affiliated links)

I love Too Faced!  The first time I heard of them was when I bought their Boudior Eyes Soft and Sexy Shadow Collection (click here for that review).  I used that palette for months straight denying all others!  That's how much I loved it and still do!  

When I started contouring and highlighting, I realized that I would need a blush and bronzer in order to pull of this look.  And while I do have separate blush and bronzers lying around, when I am rushed for time a 2 in 1 works great!  I saw this bronzer one day online while "shopping" at Sephora.  I noticed that they had a few of these in different colors.  However the one that grabbed my attention was this Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer.  I normally wear or gravitate towards pinkish blushes.  I think they flatter my skin tone better and look more realistic then red ones, orange ones or purples ones.  Don't get me wrong, many of these colors look awesome on many different skin tones.  However for mine, pink toned ones work better.

When this product arrived to my home, I was amazed on how beautiful the packaging was!  First it came in a nice gold tone compact.  The original packaging had the same shape but a sticker was placed on the top instead of the gold embossed words.  However, the real magic is in the inside!  This has one of the most beautiful leopard patterns I have ever seen.  I don't normally like leopard patterns, however this was a lovely rose and brown color that just caught my eye.  It was so beautiful that I was scared to use it in fear the pattern might rub off.  It hasn't! Thank God!   Because this compact has the blush and bronzer intertwined, all you have to do is swirl your brush on it and it picks up the product evenly.  I always use my Blank Canvas F42 Large Contour/Powder Brush because it was built to basically do that.  Pick up blush and bronzer separately and together!

I always apply this compact gently on the apples of my cheeks and hollows of my cheek bones.  I love the look this gives me.  This compact is not matte but not shimmery either.  I would have to say its in between!  However the glow it gives you is awesome.  When I contour and highlight my face with cream products, I always go in and use this Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer to give it that final touch.  It just looks so much better and gives my whole face a lovely glow.  This product last for a while on your face and doesn't disappear quickly which I love.  Hey, makeup is expensive and who wants to buy it if it won't show up on your face after a few hours!

However, a word of caution.  Since this is a blush and bronzer mixed together and not fully matted, go easy with the application.  What many people  don't get is that if you apply to much of anything it looks way to loud.  Now with that being said, if that is the look you are going for, then rock it! But if not, than I would say a light hand really goes a long way!

Promotion Deal!  

Too Faced notified me that they are currently having a promotional deal!  You can get a free Bronze-Buki Brush with an purchase of one of their Bronzers.  Click on the link below and type the word "BRONZED" at checkout for this sweet deal!!  I attached a picture of the brush so know what you are getting as a free gift!! 

Free Bronze-Buki brush with purchase of a Bronzer ($34 value) at Too Faced! Code: BRONZED. Valid 8/22/14 - 8/24/14. Shop Now!
     

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates