Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Miracalis Anti-Aging Cream Review



Miracalis Anti-Aging Cream - $35.95 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

I have read before that even if you have good skin, it’s wise to start using an anti-aging cream in your 30’s.  I mean you cant be young forever right!  And all skin needs a little help as we age.  However with that being said, I have to admit I don’t use any moisturizer’s or face creams as I should because I have not found one or shall I say, any that I really liked.  I have a collection in my bathroom of face creams that possible compete with your local Sephora and yet, I use them rarely…. that is until I tried Miracalis Anti-Aging Cream.  When I was told I was going to be able to try this product out by Miracalis I was thrilled!

This cream comes in a glass pot that is light weight and cute looking.   The cream it self is very soft and light.   I found that using a pea size amount was enough to get my whole face and neck area.  It applied on very silky and glided on well without any harsh rubbing to blend it in.  I used this cream twice a day after my daily skincare routine.  I used it in the mornings and at nights before bedtime.  It went on smooth and dried quickly with no residue left behind, greasy look or feel.  

It’s also odorless which I love!!!  Face cream should never have fragrance as that is a potential irritant to the skin.   Since I have very delicate skin that is set off by many products, this truly was a winner for me.  It never irritated my skin or dried it out.  This cream left my skin feeling and looking firmer and softer after almost just 3 weeks of constant use. 

I can apply my makeup almost instantly after using this cream as it absorbed quickly into my skin.  This also works great at night right before bedtime.  As I am ready to hit the pillow after my night time skincare routine, its absorbed nicely and quickly with no nasty residue!

I have found that I use this product more than any other face creams I have purchased in the past leaving me very satisfied.  I plan to continue using this cream due to its great benefits and the fact that my face looks and feels great so that's a bonus as well!

Stay pretty & forever young!

Jenny!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates