Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites!

April Favorites!



So, for the month of April I ended up trying some amazing products that just really blew my mind away.  However its no surprise since it was my birthday this month, I figure I treat myself to all sorts of new, yummy and wonderful things!

No matter if your oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer.  I have always used creams until I was given a sample of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.  I used the oil every day for a month and saw how my dry patches on my face just floated away into nothing but pure and smooth moisturized skin.  However the price tag on it was just simply stupid.  A 1.7oz of Josie Maran Argan oil cost $58.00 CDN.  People, just in case for those who don't read the label, all this bottle has is 100% pure Agran oil....nothing more and nothing less.  Based on that I went hunting for something cheaper but that was still organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away.  I was delighted when I found Poppy Austin Agran oil.  For a bottle of 2oz the price came out to $26.55.  Shipping cost me $7.00 to Canada and I still saved a crap load of money.  I received a bringer bottle that was still the same thing Josie Maran was selling, only more realistic in price.  I would highly recommend this oil be added to your daily skincare routine.  It didn't clog my pores or make my face grease.  All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic.  I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum.  Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong.
- See more at: http://everythingbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2014/04/10-must-have-beauty-products.html#sthash.HyE9fnhv.dpuf
No matter if your oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer.  I have always used creams until I was given a sample of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.  I used the oil every day for a month and saw how my dry patches on my face just floated away into nothing but pure and smooth moisturized skin.  However the price tag on it was just simply stupid.  A 1.7oz of Josie Maran Argan oil cost $58.00 CDN.  People, just in case for those who don't read the label, all this bottle has is 100% pure Agran oil....nothing more and nothing less.  Based on that I went hunting for something cheaper but that was still organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away.  I was delighted when I found Poppy Austin Agran oil.  For a bottle of 2oz the price came out to $26.55.  Shipping cost me $7.00 to Canada and I still saved a crap load of money.  I received a bringer bottle that was still the same thing Josie Maran was selling, only more realistic in price.  I would highly recommend this oil be added to your daily skincare routine.  It didn't clog my pores or make my face grease.  All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic.  I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum.  Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong.
- See more at: http://everythingbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2014/04/10-must-have-beauty-products.html#sthash.HyE9fnhv.dpuf
No matter if your oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer.  I have always used creams until I was given a sample of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.  I used the oil every day for a month and saw how my dry patches on my face just floated away into nothing but pure and smooth moisturized skin.  However the price tag on it was just simply stupid.  A 1.7oz of Josie Maran Argan oil cost $58.00 CDN.  People, just in case for those who don't read the label, all this bottle has is 100% pure Agran oil....nothing more and nothing less.  Based on that I went hunting for something cheaper but that was still organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away.  I was delighted when I found Poppy Austin Agran oil.  For a bottle of 2oz the price came out to $26.55.  Shipping cost me $7.00 to Canada and I still saved a crap load of money.  I received a bringer bottle that was still the same thing Josie Maran was selling, only more realistic in price.  I would highly recommend this oil be added to your daily skincare routine.  It didn't clog my pores or make my face grease.  All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic.  I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum.  Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong.
- See more at: http://everythingbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2014/04/10-must-have-beauty-products.html#sthash.HyE9fnhv.dpuf


Poppy Austin 100% Agran Oil - $26.00 USA

No matter if you have oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer and Argan Oil is one of the best all natural moisturizer you can use! This oil is organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away. It doesn't clog your pores or make your face grease. All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic. I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum. Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong. You can buy it off Amazon.com and have it shipped to Canada for $7.00.



Chantecaille The Coral Reefs Palette - $79.00 USA

I bought this eyeshadow palette off Ebay for $40. I really wanted it when I first saw it, however I was not willing to pay almost $80 for an eyeshadow palette. Nonetheless I love this palette. The shadows are so creamy, soft and just blend so easy on the eyes. They have a beautiful gold coral reef painted on each eyeshadow. However that is only temporary as once it rubs off, the gold sheen is gone. The colors are very pretty. The top two colors are eye shadows. The dark brown one is suppose to be used for eyeliner and the pretty dark peach color is blush. However I use them all as eyeshadow! This palette is truly just beautiful to look at!


Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - $29.00 CDN

The Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder is amazing to apply to your under eye area. It helps to avoid your concealer from creasing and since the powder is finely milled it doesn't settle into the fine lines of your eyes. It's very creamy and distributes nicely underneath your eyes. It doesn't leave behind any glittery look. Instead what I did see was my dark under eye circles almost vanish. After I applied the LM brightening powder I was shock to see how my under eye area no longer look dark and dreary. Instead it looked alive, with color and bright. I would highly recommend this powder be used to set your under eye concealer if you are looking for a more alive and bright look which will help to hide the dark circles that your concealer might not be able to fully do!


Especially Escada Elixir - $58/$77/$104 CDN

When I first smelled this fragrance it automatically took me to a beautiful faraway land where roses laid on every bush in the garden that I walked through (in my mind). With waterfalls made of rose water that compared to simple bliss. This fragrance is very light weigh yet not too florally. It has a crisp scent that does not overpower your sense of smell and the thought of rose gardens are on your mind. It really does remind you of walking in a field of roses. So if you are in the market for a new scent, I highly recommend you try this product.


Color Your Smile Lighted Up Gloss Nude - $24.00 USA

This lip gloss is one of a kind. Not only is the color beautiful, but it also has two amazing functionality. If comes with a very decent mirror on the back of the lip gloss which works amazing to look at while you are applying the product. It also has a set of lights on the lip gloss top itself. When you open up the gloss the lights turn on so that you can see yourself in the mirror as you apply it. Great for using when you are in a dark room! The color of this lip gloss is a beautiful nude. It glides on creamy and has good staying power. These lip glosses come in other lovely colors and worth checking out.
  

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer - $40.00 CDN

This concealer has some of the best staying power and cover up I have every seen. It last all day without streaking or disappearing throughout the day. It glides on creamy and soft and blends in amazingly. It comes in three different colors to work with certain skin tones. The packaging is quite simple and the product is very easy to apply. It comes in a fairly standard size tube with a decent amount of product. I have tried so many concealers in my time and this Chanel long lasting concealer is true to its name and just amazing!

Well there you have it! My April Favorites!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana
No matter if your oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer.  I have always used creams until I was given a sample of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.  I used the oil every day for a month and saw how my dry patches on my face just floated away into nothing but pure and smooth moisturized skin.  However the price tag on it was just simply stupid.  A 1.7oz of Josie Maran Argan oil cost $58.00 CDN.  People, just in case for those who don't read the label, all this bottle has is 100% pure Agran oil....nothing more and nothing less.  Based on that I went hunting for something cheaper but that was still organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away.  I was delighted when I found Poppy Austin Agran oil.  For a bottle of 2oz the price came out to $26.55.  Shipping cost me $7.00 to Canada and I still saved a crap load of money.  I received a bringer bottle that was still the same thing Josie Maran was selling, only more realistic in price.  I would highly recommend this oil be added to your daily skincare routine.  It didn't clog my pores or make my face grease.  All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic.  I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum.  Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong. - See more at: http://everythingbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2014/04/10-must-have-beauty-products.html#sthash.HyE9fnhv.dpuf
No matter if your oily, normal or dry skin, everyone needs a moisturizer.  I have always used creams until I was given a sample of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.  I used the oil every day for a month and saw how my dry patches on my face just floated away into nothing but pure and smooth moisturized skin.  However the price tag on it was just simply stupid.  A 1.7oz of Josie Maran Argan oil cost $58.00 CDN.  People, just in case for those who don't read the label, all this bottle has is 100% pure Agran oil....nothing more and nothing less.  Based on that I went hunting for something cheaper but that was still organic, cold press with no fillers or anything taken away.  I was delighted when I found Poppy Austin Agran oil.  For a bottle of 2oz the price came out to $26.55.  Shipping cost me $7.00 to Canada and I still saved a crap load of money.  I received a bringer bottle that was still the same thing Josie Maran was selling, only more realistic in price.  I would highly recommend this oil be added to your daily skincare routine.  It didn't clog my pores or make my face grease.  All you need is 2-3 drops of this oil to see the magic.  I mix it in with my daily cream moisturizer during the winter for an extra punch and/or with my face serum.  Its worth trying and for the price, you can't go wrong.
- See more at: http://everythingbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2014/04/10-must-have-beauty-products.html#sthash.HyE9fnhv.dpuf

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates