Friday, January 31, 2014

January Favorites!

January's Favorites

Now that the month of January has past, I thought it would be great to pick my favorite beauty products of the month that I purchased and share them with you!  The majority of these can be found at your nearest Sephora or directly from the company who makes them online! 

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer- $38 CDN

I am currently obsessed with this bronzer!  First this is one of the prettiest packages I have ever seen on a bronzer! Second, this bronzer also has shimmer shades of pink in it that when applied to your skin gives a blush/bronzer glow!  However this bronzer mostly appears on lighter skin tones, so dark ones might have to apply a lot of it or pick a different color in order to see it.  This bronzer is nicely packed so not to much product ends up falling all over the place! I highly recommend this bronzer if you what a blush/bronzer glow!  You can order it from their Too Faced website or pick one up at your nearest Sephora!


Vita Liberata pHenomenal Tan Mousse- $54/$64 CDN

I received a sample of this after purchasing an online order from Sephora.  I was amazed on just how awesome this left my skin. I applied it once after following the instructions to my legs and I had the nicest tan glow!  It looked real and didn't streak or stain my skin.  I received this sample in medium and though I applied it only once, the color showed up lovely on my legs. I plan to buy the full bottle version in fair skin so that I can build it up so it last longer and still looks natural in comparison to the rest of my body.   Can't wait for the spring when its time to whip out the skirts again! 



When I first bought this I was not to sure what to expect.  But after using it for two months, I am still amazed at the results!  This helps my extending mascara to extend even more my lashes!  It works lovely to also help separate my lashes and give them thickness and volume!  Though it comes out white, however it dries clear and never interferes with your mascara! Love this mascara primer and highly recommend it!
 Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection- $45 CDN

This was love at first sight!  When I first saw this on Sephora I just knew I had to have it!  It leaves your eyes looking so elegant and beautiful.  It comes with three tutorial cards for three different looks that are wearable day or night!  I can't say enough about this palette and I just find myself reaching for it all the time!  If any palette is worth investing in, this is one of them!


I have been using my beauty blender forever and swore I would never give it up.  However, I decided to try out something new called a Stippling brush because of all the buzz it was creating.  Upon doing my research, I heard that Real Techniques makes one of the best stippling brushes out there for a fraction of the cost.  So I went online and ordered one and wow was I amazed at the results.  It left me with an airbrush flawless effect and didn't streak my face.  I love using this to apply and blend my liquid foundation!  It cleans off easily and it has yet to shed! I highly recommend this brush if you are in the market for a stippling brush!


When I first got this eye shadow, it was in a points reward set that I redeemed for Christmas. I heard so much about this eye shadow that I was pleasantly happy when it came in the set.  I love this eye shadow and the shimmer glowing look it gives your eyes!  I can see why everyone just raves about this color.  It has beautiful hues of pink, beige and very very light brown.  I just can't say enough about this color!  You can pick this up at your nearest Sephora! They have other great colors in their collections worth trying as well!

Keep Smiling!


Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates