Thursday, June 11, 2015

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette - $42.00 US

I love eyehadow palettes. I literally have to stop and control myself from buy all of them because if I don't, I would have a mountain like Sephora store full of them.  Eyeshadow palettes allow you to do an endless amount of looks with one compact!  You can get them with a mix of either matte, shimmer or stain shades as well some palettes that just offer one type of finish.  I own two palettes from It Cosmetics.  Their limited edition (which is no longer available) Celebration palette that was released last year during the holidays and their Naturally Pretty Palette.

I recently bought their Naturally Pretty Palette after The Shopping Channel sent me a free $50 gift card to use.  I of course jumped at the chance to buy this product since I was eyeing it for the longest. It comes in a velour type material packaging.  Only issue I have with this is that it can and will get dirty pretty quickly.  I very much prefer their Celebration palette packaging that comes with a durable awesome cover.  This palette is also talc free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free and cruelty-free. Being talc free allows for many makeup users out there allergic to this ingredient to indulge in this palette with delight.  Moreover the lack of fragrance is great because skincare and makeup should never have fragrance which is very irritating for the skin.

This palette has 15 shadows.  What I love about this palette is how soft, buttery and blendable the shadows are.  They are completely matte with the exception of the transforming shadow.  However they are not chalky and do not have much if any fallout.  The shade range is very cool tone and the colors work well when blending with each other.  This also came with a double ended luxe brush which is dense and allows for the pick up and placement of shadow, plus for blending.  The other side of the brush also allows you to apply some of the shadows as eyeliner.  

I have seen and tried many Youtube makeup tutorials with this palette and have come up with a few of my own.  Since this palette offers a beautiful range of pinks, purples and browns; they all merge together to offer a great shadow combination.  Since they blend pretty well together, its almost hard to mess up a look.  Also, the color payoff on these shadows are amazing.  Since they are not chalky, their pigmentation is very rich and vibrant.  If you decide to use these shadows with a wet brush, the hues are even brighter.  

I would totally recommend this palette if you are interested in trying out an It Cosmetics product but not sure where to start.

So there you have it, my review on the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette.  Let me know if you have tried this palette and what your thoughts are.

Keep Smiling!

Dayana              

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates