Monday, February 23, 2015

Day by Day Beauty Luxury Blotting Paper Review


Day by Day Beauty Luxury Blotting Paper - $8.97 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

I never considered using blotting paper till recently.  I don't have oily skin EXCEPT on my nose due to having hyperactive sebum.  Which means that the oil on my nose actually grows underneath my skin leaving bumps that deform your nose.  However thank God for BHA which helps to control it and has gotten rid of many of the bumps over time.  Nonetheless the oil on my nose does shine through only when I am wearing foundation which is horrible.  The reason being is that it melts the foundation on my nose away leaving a nasty greasy look.  I was always blotting it away with tissue paper, but thus also removing my foundation.  So I finally gave up and decided to start looking into blotting paper.  Needless to say when Day by Day Beauty asked me to review this product, I was surely up for it.

I received two blotting packages which each held 100 sheets.  The packages are small and fit about the palm of your hand.  This is great because it can go nicely in your pocket or purse without taking up much space.  The blotting paper looks like little toilet paper which is cute if you ask me.  When you apply this to the areas of your face where you either sweating or oily it works wonders to ONLY remove the oil/sweat and not the makeup if you have any on.  The paper is made of high quality grade material.  So unlike real toilet paper which would leave you with paper fuzz behind, this didn't. 

This adsorbed the oil on my nose pretty well. Since the sheets are small, at times I found I needed a few to clean my nose.  Nonetheless that's standard as we all don't have the same face shape.  It also worked well on my lips if my gloss or lipstick bleed.  This also worked awesome when I was flat ironing my hair.  Normally I sweat a bit due to the heat so I decided to test this sheets out during this time.  I found it worked great to also grab the sweat on my face (normal around my hairline) with no problem due to heat from the flat iron.

I really like this sheets and would recommend them.  They are pretty cheap in price and high in quality standard.  

Keep Smiling!

Dayana 

FTC: Though I was provided with this product for review, I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are solely my own.

Share This!


3 comments:

  1. Aha! nice review. The product seems nice. Let's see, if I need a blotting paper sometime, It'll be this one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a useful product - thank you for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a useful product - thank you for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates