Monday, January 5, 2015

Insta Natural 100% Natural Seaweed Powder Review


Insta Natural 100% Natural Seaweed Powder - $24.95 US

I received this product as part of advertorial

I have been using Insta Natural products for the last few months and have seen some good results with a large number of their products.  I recently tried their Dead Sea Mud Mask and just loved it.  So when I was given the opportunity to try their Seaweed Powder, I was for sure up to the challenge.  I will start by saying I have never heard of or ever used a Seaweed Powder product.  So I wasn't too sure how I was going to use this product or what benefits it would offer me skincare wise.

This product came in a massive 24oz tube.  The kelp is certified organic and can be used on your skin and hair.  This product comes in a pale green powder form and has no strong smell or odor.   Once mixed with water it turns into a dark greenish color.  I wasn't to crazy about the color but hey like I always say "in the name of beauty, you try it all!"   You can find "recipes" for this product in mixing it with other ingredients in order to get good results.  You can find this recipe list on the jar.

Once you mix this with water, you find that the natural scent of seaweed/kelp does arise.  It smells like the beach I will be honest.  It wasn't that bad at all.  However I do like the beach smell so for me it worked! I used this product as both a face mask and body scrub and I loved how my skin felt after! 

What I love about this product is how it works great for your skin! My face felt so tone and smooth after use it and I had no dryness or tight feeling afterwards.  However what I didn't like about this product is how messy it can become.  You have to mix your solution in an empty container in order to get this product to work since it is a powder after all.  luckily I had empty containers lying around my house, so I could make more than one use out of them!  I am not to sure how I would of felt had I had to use my pots and eating bowls.

Moreover, if you use this as a body scrub or body mask; once you wash this off in the shower it can and will become very messy.  Also, if you use this on your body, you can't leave your bathroom.  If you sit anywhere you will probably leave green stuff behind on your chairs and beds.  So you have to stay in the bathroom while using this for your body at all times.  So while its a hassle, however you do get personal time for yourself.  

I would recommend at least trying this product out if you are into trying new things like Seaweed and organic Kelp!

Stay Pretty & Forever Young!

FTC: This product was given to me as part of advertorial.  However I was not paid to write this blog post and all opinions are solely my own.

Jenny 

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates