Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review


Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Powder - $28.00

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

When it comes to tea, I love tea! I think tea is one of the best things you can possibly drink in order detox and replenish your body.

I would consider myself more of a tea drinker than coffee drink! I have tried green tea before in the past.  I mean who hasn't!  However, this was my first time trying Matcha Green Tea! This tea comes in a lovely small tin can that contains a powder in a lovely bag which is great to keep the integrity of the tea.  Normally I have tried tea in a bag form or loose leaves.  So this was interesting trying this in powder form.  The tea is very finely milled as powder tea should be.  So careful when opening up the bag and pouring it in the tin can as it will float out due to how milled then made it.  The powder is a tinish bring green color with a slight smell to it.  It isn't overpowering or unsavory to the nose.

This tea is considered grade ceremonial tea.  It contains 137x antioxidants more then regular steeped tea.  Therefore proper care was taken in picking the leaves and drying them out.  Grade tea should never have a bitter taste or look a dull green.  Since this tea was harvested and dried properly, it has a very clean crisp taste to it.  The best part about this tea is that its organic.  So you won't find any pesticides or unnatural ingredients in its formula.


The tea came with a recipe book which I gladly used. I first tried this tea, using it the normal way which was pour hot water and stirring it.  However I did add 1 tablespoon of raw sugar and a tablespoon of honey with two slices of lemon!  It was literally heaven!  The tea taste was amazing but very strong and bold.  I would suggest using a very small to taste.  Not only was this tea amazing to the palette, but it also gave me a good boost of ultimate energy after drinking it.  Now, with that being said I would suggest having your last cup before 7 pm or however your life schedule suites you in order to get a good nights sleep.  This tea is good for relaxing at night if you are already use to its energy proponents.

When you order this tea, you also receive with it a recipe book that teaches you how to make this tea in many different forms.  The recipe book is very informative and I loved learning how to use this tea in a smoothy form.

I would highly recommend this tea if you are on the market for a good organic ceremonial grade green matcha tea. 

Stay Pretty and Forever Young!

Jenny!

FTC: Though I received this product as part of an advertorial, I was not paid for this blog post and all opinions are solely my own.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates