Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weather to Wear Iphone App Review


Weather to Wear Iphone Application
- $0.00 US

I received this product as an advertorial

I love my Iphone.  Or any smart phone for this matter.  And nothing shows proud ownerships then apps on your phone.  Now-a-days you can find an app for anything and literally everything.  So when I was asked if I was interested in trying out this beauty app, I was sold!

Weather to Wear is an Iphone app that lets you know if its to windy to wear a skirt that day or not.  At first I thought this App was a good idea assuming I would be told to wear a sweater, hat, or scarf if needed.  But the app just shows the wind for the day, meaning if you wear a skirt how far up it would go by the way the wind was blowing  Needless to say I found this app unless for me.  First, I come from NYC, where the winters can be Arctic.  However that doesn't stop many of us from stepping out in a stylish skirt and let's say nice leg warmers to go with the outfit.  Moreover depending where you live, depends what the wind means to you.  In LA 74-75 degrees and windy; its freezing for them.  In NYC that's a nice walk in central park.

I feel like this app should of incorporated stylish ideas.  So instead of the saying the wind would simply blow my skirt, it would of been better showing me the temperature and outfit possibilities for the day. 

Is the concept of the app a good idea? For sure it is.  But at this point I cannot recommend an app that is only shows the wind being blow up my skirt. 

Stay Pretty & Forever Young!

Jenny

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


1 comment:

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates