Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review of The Week: Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts


Adovia Exfoliating Facial Dead Sea Salts - $19.00 US

I got this product as part of an advertorial

I really like anything that comes from the Dead Sea as long as it's real.  I have used Adovia products before and just loved them.  So when they contacted Everything Beauty and Beyond to try this product I for sure thrilled!  This product arrived to my house about three weeks ago through amazon.com.

When this product arrived, I noticed that it came in a nice large jar with a screw off lib.  It was literally packed to the rim with dead sea salt.  The crystals were finely grind and very soft.  The salt had NO smell, dye or perfume in it.  It is literally 100% Dead Sea salt.

The product states that this is best to be used on oily acne prone skin.  I have neither, however I still gave it a shot and saw that it left my face really clean.  However I decided to get creative with and try it on my body. I read on their site that you can combine this with olive oil which I did and used it as a body scrub. 

Boy was I amazed.  This literally worked as an amazing moisturizing scrub from my body with the olive oil mixed in.  I first mixed the salt and olive oil in a plastic bowl and took it into the shower with me.  I applied it to my body carefully (as you can slip in the shower) and really worked it in on elbows, knees and feet.  I have to say my body really felt nicely exfoliated and moisturized!

I would recommend this product if you have oil skin.  However if you don't then this can still work for you if you apply like a body scrub.  Since its all natural, it really doesn't get any better then this!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates