Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Review of The Week: Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask!



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Recently, Pure & Essential Minerals contacted everything Beautiful and Beyond to review their Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask!

I love Argan oil anything as long as it pure and organic.  I currently use Poppy Austin's Argan Oil for my face and just love it.  So when I realized that I was going to be able to review this product, I was just gleaming with delight. 

When I received the package, I noticed that the jar was very small. I thought it was going to be your average run of mill size jar where all special conditioners come in.  Nonetheless, they say "good things come in small packages" so I figure I not judge it by its size.  This jar has organic and natural ingredients in it that make up the conditioner which really caught my eye.  This company is also part of the 100% pure fair trade which states "Our organic Moroccan Argan oil is sourced from Berber women's co-operatives in the Argan region of Morocco. Your purchase directly benefits these women's cooperatives, who receive fair trade prices for their hand-crafted 100% pure Argan oil."


The product has a nice smell to it that is not to strong.  The conditioner inside is not to thick but not watery either.  Its a smooth creamy texture that feels nice on your hands.  I applied to my hair with no big fuss.  Normally when conditioners are thick, they are hard to comb through your hair, however this was awesome!  I even put it on my scalp to see if it would help with my dandruff.   When it comes to specialized conditioners, I normally apply them to my hair the night before in order to get the real benefits.  Truth is, if you apply a conditioner in the shower for 2-3 minutes and then wash it out, you are really just pouring money down the drain. 

I was working from home the day I decided to try this product out.  So I woke up early and applied it to my hair and left it on for about 2 hours.  I then washed it out, shampooed and conditioned again.  I allowed it to air dry for about an hour before I used my flat iron.  

The first thing I noticed was that this left a slight lovely smell to my hair.  The second thing I noticed was just how soft and shiny my hair really was.  I normally have wavy to curly hair.  However for manageability reasons, I flat iron it so that its combable.  The third thing I noticed was that even when curly it left my hair feeling hydrated.  Lastly, when I was flat ironing it, it was quick and easy and my hair felt light weight and not greasy or weighed down.  My hair had good body and just felt oh so smooth!  I couldn't stop touching it!!  I noticed that for every time I used this hair mask, I achieved the same results on my hair.  I have to say I was really impressed by this conditioner.    

I have to say, though I hate the fact that this conditioner comes in a very small jar, however I do plan to purchase this product once it runs out (which will probably be pretty soon).    

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates