Sunday, June 22, 2014

June's Spotlight of The Month!


Bella & Bear Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler - $17.99 US

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

When Bella & Bear contacted Everything Beauty and Beyond to review their eyelash curler, I was totally in!  I was actually so in, that I even bought one of these lovely gadgets for my sister and mailed it to her so that she could try it out as well!  You see I had the same eyelash curler for years.  However about 6 months ago it broke and so did my beautiful curled eyelashes with it. I went out and bought a Revlon one, however it really didn't do anything for me and I found myself having to use it a few times before my eyelashes would even curl.  I looked into other ones, but I refuse to pay more than $20 a curler and some of the good ones were going for $50 and up!!  Yeah no!!

When this arrived to my house, it the first thing I noticed was the lovely packaging.  The box was just beautiful and awesome.  It actually reminded me of the 1950's look.  Inside I found a curler that seemed very sturdy and durable.  I decided to read the description online about the product and it said:

What Makes The Eye And Mighty The Curler You Need?
✓ No pinch no pain curling
✓ Non slip handle
✓ Ergonomic design, to get every lash
✓ The Eye & Mighty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool. You will know that you have found "the one"
✓ The spring loaded handle means you get a lot more lift with less pressure, say goodbye to straight lashes and hello to sexy curvy eyelashes!
This Product Is So Easy To Use
✓ With eyes wide open, position the lash curler at the base of your lashes
✓ Gently squeeze and hold for 10 seconds
✓ For added drama add 1 coat of mascara for a pretty daytime look
✓ 2 coats for a dramatic look
Voila, curly, dramatic lashes!
FREE Beauty Ebook
As a thank you to our customers, you get our Bella & Bear Beauty Secrets ebook Details in the box or go to BellaandBear.com
Guarantee
If you don't completely fall in love with Eye & Mighty then Please Contact Us For A Full Refund!

Well with all this info how could you go wrong!  So after reading this I was sold!  I decided to go ahead and use this curler the same night I received it AFTER I had finished washing my face and taking my makeup off because I just couldn't wait to try it out.  I applied to my freshly clean eyelashes and was just amazed on how little pressure you needed to curler your lashes.  The curler seemed to sit high on the hinge on the device and therefore you didn't need to press down so hard in order to get it to work.    This never pinched my eyelid and it never slipped out of my hand either.  I didn't feel the need to press down so hard that I my eyelashes felt like they were being cut off.  Only very gentle pressure was needed to get it to work.  I noticed automatically on just how quick it curled my lashes.

I decided to use it again a few days later when I had to go to work.  I first curled my lashes, applied mascara primer and then applied my mascara.  My eyelashes looked amazing!  The curl held all day with very little effort and my lashes just looked longer then usual.

What I loved about this curler is that it sits high which means it lifts your eyelash curl even higher.  It fits perfectly in my fingers and is very comfortable to use.  I love the design, color and shape of the curler and would highly recommend it!  

Paulette's Review


Like my sister, I also had a Revlon eyelash curler that I've used off and on for the last few years.  I've never been big into eyelash curlers so I never took the time to find a really good one.  Well low and behold, Bella & Bear Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler walked into my life a couple of weeks ago and I haven't looked back since.  From the first day I used it my eyelashes were perfectly curled.  I then applied mascara and the curl held all day long.  The curler looks sturdy and well designed.  I haven't been this excited about a new product in a while and I hope to keep using it for some time to come. 

There you it, two reviews for the "curl" of one!   :-)

Keep Smiling!

Dayana & Paulette

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


1 comment:

  1. I didn’t realize Eye & Mighty offers a full refund. Not that I’d return it and ask for my money back. No way. Am pretty happy with it. The refund offer just sort of convinces me I got the right curler. You can check it here: http://amzn.to/1sErQmf

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates