Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!


So I have seen all over youtube and the internet everyone posting "The Beauty Scenario" tag!  So I figured....eh...why not!!  Lily Pebbles started this tag and I saw it off Sinead Cady youtube!

So below are my answers to the questions!!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

I currently only wear Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation.  I don't actually have a drugstore foundation, however I have heard that L'oreal True Match is amazing.  So I figured I will pick it up one day and try it and probably keep it.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I would ignore it till the ending of the interview. I would pull out the "sisterhood" code card and let her know politely and tell her that I would like someone to tell me if I had the same issue.  However if she was really stiff and a hard up type personality gal...I would say nothing.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

None. On days like those I reach for my EOS lip balm which I just LOVE!!

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Ok for my hair, I would actually style it.  I use to just wash and go.  I would go back in time and buy a straightener instead of spending hours blow drying which was the main reason why I never did my hair in the first place.  For my makeup, I would actually use some.  In High School I never ever wore makeup.  Not even on special occasions.  I would change that and add some nice but neutral color to my face!!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

My hair is very long.  I would never get a shoulder length pixie lott cut.  However if I ever lost my mind and did and the stylist screwed it up, I would cry like a baby in the chair, ask to speak to a manager and demand that extensions be put in my hair.  If not I would threaten to sue them. What!! I am American...what more can you expect lol

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

My Too Faved Boudoir Shadow Collection.  I love love this palette as it gives you the most prettiest softest looking eyes morning and night!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

My makeup brushes from Blank Canvas Cosmetics.  If those were stolen I would die!!

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

Oh no, I would ask them to repurchase it.  I would treat it the same way I treat a book when I loan it out.  I give them my "loan speech".  Which is, "you break it, dirty it, bent it, scratch it, ruin it, damage it, you BUY IT!"

There you go!  Happy Easter!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates