Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review of the Week! Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel!

 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - $29.00 CDN

I started plucking my eyebrows at thirteen years old.  I have allowed my eyebrows to be plucked four times in my life by someone who wasn't me and needless to say, that will never happen again.  I am very meticulous about my brows.  I measure my eyebrows with rulers to make sure they match up and are all even in length.  Don't get me wrong, I have many of times truly messed up my eyebrows to a point where even guys noticed.  Nonetheless as the years have gone on I have mastered the art of eyebrows to a point even where guys notice!!

When it comes to eyebrows, one thing I know for sure is that they are personal to everyone's preference and face shape.  However I will state this, I do not like or flaunt bushy brows. Though I know this is recently the "in" thing; nothing opens up a face like clean, polished, styled brows.  I have been styling my own brows for years because if they are left unattended, they become very thick, bushy and all over the place.

However with all that being said, I recently started filling them in.  Though I have a full set of brow hairs, certain places are more filled then others and a little help is needed.  So on my most recently weekend trips to Sephora, an Anastasia worker was there filling in brows.  I decided I needed to get a brow gel to hold them in place.  She went a step further and filled them in for me. 

If you are looking into getting a brow gel to set your eyebrows in place then I would highly recommend this.  I use to use clear mascara to hold them in place, however it would flake and look white after a days wear.  However, after applying this eyebrow gel, my brows stood in place all day long without moving, flaking, smudging or smearing.  The gel is clear with very little smell or scent.  You apply a very small amount over your brows and let them dry.

The only con I have with this is that I feel the wand is to big for my eyebrows.  Since not all of us have big or bushy brows, the option of having a smaller wand would be great!  Besides that, I love this brow gel!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates