Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July's Spotlight of The Month!

Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener - $49.00 US

I got this product as part of a advertorial

I am completely bias when it comes to Ageless Derma.  I literally just love this company!  I am their (unofficial) spokes person (in my mind) in Canada!  What I love about this company is that their products are packaged correctly, sold with quality ingredients and come in reasonable size bottles at great prices.  So when Ageless Derma gave me the privilege of trying out their Anti-Aging Skin Brightener I was floating on cloud nine!  I appreciate the fact that the great mind behind these product is a medical doctor.  I spent the first four years of my career working in a medical practice treating patients for mental health issues.  So I can appreciate when someone bases their product knowledge on real medical research and facts.  Being the fact that part of my career constantly requires me to look up journal articles for research, I truly fell in love with this company when I found out that some of their products are produced based on this concept.  An example of that is there Ageless Derma Retinol and Vitamin K eye cream.  Click here if want to read that review!  

Part of being a beauty blogger (and a psychotherapist; hey I gotta pay the bills somehow!!) is understanding mind sets.  Normally when people buy skincare products it's because they want to clear up skin issues and have a nice looking dewy, clean and clear complexion.  However everyone gets disappoint when  they waste money on products that don't work.  Moreover they get even more disappointed when they put their faith in hope in believing that their skincare issues would have actually be dissolved had the product worked. 

One of the biggest complaints I see my friends have are dark spots on their faces that they can't seem to get rid of.  Whether it be sun spots, age spots, liver spots, acne dark spots, hyper-pigmentation; all these issues can cause self esteem problems. No one likes to believe someone is looking at their facial issues and not at them.  

I remember back in December getting two pimples on my forehead on each corner.  Once the pimples were gone, I was left with two dark spots that looked like horns.  I swore everyone was looking at my "horns" and not at me.  I ended up buy a skin brightener for dark spots. I was completely skeptical about it working, but to my surprise it did!   So when I heard Ageless Derma had a skin brightener as well, I was excited to try it!


I love the fact that this product is packaged in an air tight pump that you push down on and cream pops out.  All you really need is one pump for your whole face.  What many companies don't understand is that if you package creams in jars that have twist off caps, the ingredients in them do not remain stable due to the constant exposure to the air and light; not to mention the bacteria aspect from constantly sticking your fingers in the cream.  

This skin brightener formula has very little to no smell.  I believe the smell comes from the product ingredients that are naturally part of its make up.  I have very strict rules about my skincare products.  They cannot contain witch hazel/alcohol or fragrance/perfume.  Their is no reason why any skincare products should have these two ingredients in them and normally I will not buy them if they do.  Thankfully this product lacks both which is awesome. 

The cream is very light weight, not  greasy and glides on fairly nice.  I don't feel a heavy cream like feeling after it dries.  I ALWAYS wear SPF 50+ board spectrum cream on my face.  So, I don't need anything heavier adding on to that feeling.  So this cream was great for that.

This cream really helped with lighting up my dark spots.  I still get dark spots as soon as my pimples disappear.  Since I  heard about dark spot corrects last year, I starting using Paula's Choice products for this problem.  However I always enjoy trying new products in order to see their effectiveness and I have to say this product did not disappoint!!


Being the fact that Ageless Derma is such an awesome company, they are doing a free give-a-way contest to one lucky person!  In order to win one of these beautiful skin brightener products all you have to do is four things!

1. Like their page on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ageless-Derma/375714569139607
2. Subscribe to this blog post!
3. Tell me how this product would help you with your skin issues in the comment box below!
4. I will contact the winner by private message so I can receive your mailing details. 

The contest will end on Friday July 18, 2014 at 2:00pm EST 

However for the rest who don't win the contest, ageless derma is offering a 20% off their site when you enter the code "Ageless".

So come on and join the contest! You never know, that lucky winner could be you!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


2 comments:

  1. As I quest for FINALLY attaining a clear complexion (in my 30s, after harsh acne treatments, chemical peels and now finally essential oils), my age brings with it new challenges: sunspots (like my ever-present acne scars from my teen years aren't sexy enough). I would love to try this product to see if it would in fact help me out. I'm cynical, I must admit, but I'd love to try something that isn't is ridden with chemicals and isn't too heavy for my acne-prone skin.

    PS What's wrong with witch hazel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats GL Warren you won the contest. I will private message you to get your address!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates